Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's been a long time...

Once again, Simulacra Photography has become a bit of a forgotten step-child as time and energy are spent building my commercial photography business in New York and more recently, Charlotte, NC.   Along those lines, my commercial photography website is in the process of being redesigned by a friend and colleague in Charlotte.  

Should anyone need any design work completed, contact Mark with Magic Graphics...   He will give you a fair price and complete some fantastic work for you.

In addition to redesigning my site, Mark also turned me on to a new website, ThumbTack.   I have created a profile for Simulacra on there and hope that it helps generate more Wedding Photography and portrait photography business.   Additionally, it offers a forum for clients to review my work...   So, if you have some nice things to say, please do...   And on Google too ;).

As time keeps on ticking we will attempt to update more often...  Until then, remember Simulacra for your wedding photography and portrait photography needs.

Cheers!


Sammy and Cece, Allentown, PA





No comments:

Post a Comment